Monday, June 30, 2008

My Boys

Here are three of my favorite boys. I have others as well... but I'm only showcasing these three for now. From Left to Right: Jordan, Kevin and Michael.


We went to The Bayou, which is a private club for members (of course) and located in downtown Salt Lake City, Utah. As you can see, we had a fabulous time!


They have a huge beer menu! Remember my post when I told you about Mill St. Brewery and their Coffee Porter? Well The Bayou will sometimes carry a very similar beer! Here is Kevin enjoying a selection from Rogue.



Great Food, even Vegetarian items!

Until next time! And don't look at me like that! I'm not the paparazzi!

1 comment:

Pjamms said...

You are totally the paparazzi. Haha!

Kidding! You are a good photographer! You should post those night shots from Ensign Peak. They turned out fantastic!

Loves!