Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Red Sox Nation, Baby!

Here are my pictures from the game! The whole idea of the trip was to go to Boston to see the Red Sox play, as a birthday gift. Needless to say, it was the best gift ever! I took a few pictures of the Green Monster and some of the park. This particular game they played the Balitmore Orioles. The game ended in the 9th inning after being tied 4 -4. A few bunts and an overthrow and Boston won! I was joined at the game with my Mom, her cousin and my second cousin Randy and his son-in-law Dan. I had beer and a Fenway Frank. Life was good ;)

Outside Fenway Park.

Jason Varitek, my favorite Red Sox player. He is the catcher as well as team captain.


Our view from the 14th row.

“The Green Monstah”




Fin.

1 comment:

Meesh said...

I am sick I love these pictures so much